"The teaching program of this lab mind organized according to the age group of students, respecting the individual characteristics of each and the particulars of the curriculum of Schools."
One of Mind Lab’s goals is to promote a culture of thinking among students, parents, teachers, and the entire community. Our collection of over a dozen School Projects is an excellent way to accomplish this goal. Schools that implement the Mind Lab program can choose to launch one or more School Projects, while Mind Lab’s pedagogical team accompanies and assists the school staff in the process. Several of the most popular School Projects are noted below:
* Parent-Child Evenings – A delightful event in which parents learn about the Mind Lab Method by experiencing it directly, playing selected games with their children and other families of their classmates
* Games Library – Another excellent way to promote the culture of thinking, by making a wide range of strategy games available for students, parents, and teachers – in their homes year-round
* Thinking Wall – Thinking concepts, game-playing strategies, brain-teasers, stories, illustrations, and other creative work of our students are presented on this dynamic Mind Lab billboard.
* “Playing it Big” – A colourful playground – full of huge boards and oversized game pieces – is created by Mind Lab students, and utilised by them, during recess hours and other special Mind Lab events.
* The Mind Olympics – A wonderful event that brings together Mind Lab students from diverse countries and cultures, in pursuit of a common goal, offering them a fantastic way to imaginatively express themselves while putting into practice their cognitive, emotional, and social skills