"The teaching program of this lab mind organized according to the age group of students, respecting the individual characteristics of each and the particulars of the curriculum of Schools."
Having installed the School Lab, we begin a profound, long-term collaboration with the school’s teachers. The process starts with an initial course of 16 hours, and continues with monthly workshops, onsite support, and participation in our Teachers Academy. This academy is an international community of Mind Lab teachers and educators who wish to share experiences with their colleagues, and benefit from a wide range of cutting-edge pedagogical resources.
* A 16-hour course covering the pillars of the Mind Lab Method
* Preparing teachers concretely to deliver their first Mind Lab lessons
* Providing both theoretical and application-oriented tools
* Monthly onsite support sessions, prescheduled with each school
* Mind Lab’s pedagogical teams work with small groups of teachers
* Facilitation of teachers’ reflection of their experiences and preparation for upcoming lessons
* Provides an online support and resource centre
* Includes advanced training literature, software, and videos
* Offers national and international events for all Mind Lab teachers